E V E N T L O G I S T I C S
Thanks so much for your interest in having your event at our place. We’re best suited for 100 guests or less with a maximum of 120. It's an intimate and personal surrounding, very different from the usual corporate venues. You will be able to spend time in a beautiful setting and will have the freedom to create your vision and add your very personal touch to every detail of your special day. We have worked closely together with the Town of Coxsackie to obtain all the necessary permits to assure you can host your event in a safe and nurturing environment. Any bigger gatherings with more than 20 guests are considered an event and need to obtain one of the following 3 event packages.
Our standard wedding package is $7500 and most suited for smaller gatherings. It includes the rental fee for a 3 night stay in the historic house with 14 guests, the fee for a one day event with up to 80 guests, the use of the grounds, firepit, outdoor garden furniture and our Pavillion with a 1200sf hardwood deck, 2 custom made chandeliers, a built-in sound system and a venue operations manager onsite on the day of your event.
The premium wedding package of $9500 includes all of the above, a 4 night stay in the historic house for up to 100 guests, the permit to host a one day event, a rehearsal dinner for up to 20 guests the night before and/or a brunch the day after and our custom made tables and 2 sets of chairs for the ceremony and the reception. Any additional guests are $25/pp with a maximum of 120 guests.
The All Inclusive Package of $12500 includes a 4 night stay, the permit for the event, the option to do a rehearsal dinner and/or brunch, our entire selection of rentals and Day of the Event Coordination. You do the hiring of your favorite vendors, we do the planning and coordination of your special day. All our rentals can be viewed in our Rental section. 2 sets of chairs for the ceremony and the reception, tables, the bar, the pavilion with chandeliers, stringlights and built-in sound system, a portable blue tooth sound system with microphone for speeches, Wedgwood China and Towle Silverware, the canoe, a selection of Lawn Games and Chalkboard Signature Signs, Lanterns for the grounds and tables and whatever we add in the new season. No extra costs for additional guests with a max. capacity of 120.
When you decide to get married at Windrift Hall, we're not only offering you a beautiful location, but a holistic experience. We’d love to bring your vision to life and set the stage for magic to happen, so you and your family can take your mind off your to do list and leave the rest to us. We can put together an amazing team of collaborators who are happy to offer their special services. Please check our Treats section for services and treatments that help you to enjoy every moment of your special weekend, our Vendors section for highly recommended vendors that all worked here and our Rentals section for a specially curated selection of one-of a kind rental props that will add the special touch. All vendors, services and rentals are options and can be added to any package, the only mandatory rentals are our chairs and tables. For your inspiration please get daily updates on Instagram and Facebook @windrifthall, browse through our selection of photo albums and videos of past weddings at the Gallery and whenever you're ready we'd be happy to show you around in person.
We register your wedding with the Town of Coxsackie.
• This is an outdoor event. The house is closed for the time of the festivities with access limited only to the overnight guests.
• Portable bathrooms are mandatory and need to be provided by the guests.
• Rain contingency plans are advisable and are the responsibility of the guests.
• If you booked the premium package the rehearsal dinner or brunch can’t exceed more than 20 guests.
• A maximum of 10 parking spaces are authorized on the venue site. They are reserved for the wedding party and/or catering. All other event guests must be transported to and from the venue by the local shuttle service Coxsackie Transport. Please remember that the road and the driveway need to stay clear at all times to allow access for emergency vehicles and vendors.
• Windrift Hall provides a list of suggested, but not affiliated vendors. You have the freedom to choose your own vendors at your discretion, but all vendors need to be licensed and all caterers must be Board of Health Approved (BOHA). No food preparation for the event is allowed inside the house. In addition the guests are responsible to see that all vendors and their staff are aware of Windrift Hall’s policies and act as stipulated in this agreement.
• No bonfires or fireworks allowed on the premises. All fire needs to be contained in the fire pit and no open flames are allowed inside the house during the event.
• The rental of our tables and chairs is mandatory for all wedding packages and is included in the price of the premium package.
• This is a residential neighborhood please respect our neighbors. According to Coxsackie’s Town ordinance noise shall not exceed 65 dB at the property line at anytime and no amplified music is permitted after 10pm. The use of our sound system is included in all packages and mandatory for any event. Sound measurements will be taken and repeated violations can lead to termination of your event.
• The last shuttle bus should leave no later than 11pm.
• Guests staying in the house are aware of the houses rules as stated in your Airbnb policy and are expected to act accordingly.
• Event insurance is mandatory for the day of the event, recommended sites is eventhelper.com or wedsafe.com; please list Windrift Hall LLC as the additional insured. Evidence of insurance must be provided to the Venue no less than 5 (five) business days prior to the Event.
• Event set up and break down including cleaning will be arranged by the Guests. All rental items like tables, chairs and other equipment need to be returned to the pavilion.