E V E N T L O G I S T I C S
Thanks so much for your interest in having your event at our place. We’re best suited for 100 guests or less with a maximum of 120. It's an intimate and personal surrounding, very different from the usual corporate venues. You will be able to spend time in a beautiful setting and will have the freedom to create your vision and add your very personal touch to every detail of your special day. We have worked closely together with the Town of Coxsackie to obtain all the necessary permits to assure you can host your event in a safe and nurturing environment. Any bigger gatherings beyond the guests staying in the house are considered an event and would need to obtain one of the 3 packages.
Our standard wedding package is $7500 and most suited for smaller gatherings. It includes the rental fee for a 2 night stay in the historic house with 14 guests, the fee for a one day event with up to 80 guests, the use of the grounds, firepit, outdoor garden furniture and our Pavillion with a 1200sf hardwood deck, 2 custom made chandeliers, a built-in sound system and a venue operations manager onsite on the day of your event. The rent of our tables and chairs is mandatory, all other rentals are optional. You’re welcome to add additional days, services and rentals up to 2 weeks prior to your stay.
The premium wedding package of $9500 includes all of the above, a 3 night stay in the house with 14 guests, the permit to host a one day event with up to 100 guests, a rehearsal dinner and/or a brunch for up to 20 guests and 14 of our custom made tables and 2 sets of chairs for the ceremony and the reception. Any additional guests are $25/pp.
The All Inclusive Package of $12500 includes a 4 night stay, the permit for the event, the option to do a rehearsal dinner and/or brunch, our entire selection of rentals and Day of the Event Coordination. You do the hiring of your favorite vendors, we do the planning and coordination of your special day. All our rentals can be viewed in our Rental section. 2 sets of chairs for the ceremony and the reception, tables, the bar, the pavilion with chandeliers, stringlights and built-in sound system, a portable blue tooth sound system with microphone for speeches, Wedgwood China and Towle Silverware, the canoe, a selection of Lawn Games and Chalkboard Signature Signs, Lanterns for the grounds and tables and outdoor lounge set ups with kelims and seating cushions. No extra costs for additional guests with a max. capacity of 120.
When you decide to get married at Windrift Hall, we're not only offering you a beautiful location, but a holistic experience. We’d love to bring your vision to life and set the stage for magic to happen, so you and your family can take your mind off your to do list and leave the rest to us. We can put together an amazing team of collaborators who are happy to offer their special services. Please check our Treats section for services and treatments that help you to enjoy every moment of your special weekend, our list of vendors at the bottom of this page and our Rentals section for a specially curated selection of one-of a kind rental props that will add the special touch. All vendors, services and rentals are options and can be added to any package, the only mandatory rentals are our chairs and tables. For your inspiration please get daily updates on Instagram and Facebook @windrifthall, browse through our selection of photo albums and videos of past weddings at the Gallery and whenever you're ready we'd be happy to show you around in person.
We register your wedding with the Town of Coxsackie.
• This is an outdoor event. The house is closed for the time of the festivities with access limited only to the overnight guests.
• Portable bathrooms are mandatory and need to be provided by the guests.
• Rain contingency plans are advisable and are the responsibility of the guests.
• If you booked the premium package the rehearsal dinner or brunch can’t exceed more than 20 guests.
• A maximum of 10 parking spaces are authorized on the venue site. They are reserved for the wedding party and/or catering. All other event guests must be transported to and from the venue by the local shuttle service Coxsackie Transport. Please remember that the road and the driveway need to stay clear at all times to allow access for emergency vehicles and vendors.
• Windrift Hall provides a list of suggested, but not affiliated vendors. You have the freedom to choose your own vendors at your discretion, but all vendors need to be licensed and all caterers must be Board of Health Approved (BOHA). No food preparation for the event is allowed inside the house. In addition the guests are responsible to see that all vendors and their staff are aware of Windrift Hall’s policies and act as stipulated in this agreement.
• No bonfires or fireworks allowed on the premises. All fire needs to be contained in the fire pit and no open flames are allowed inside the house during the event.
• The rental of our tables and chairs is mandatory for all wedding packages and is included in the price of the premium package.
• This is a residential neighborhood please respect our neighbors. According to Coxsackie’s Town ordinance noise shall not exceed 65 dB at the property line at anytime and no amplified music is permitted after 10pm. The use of our sound system is included in all packages and mandatory for any event. Sound measurements will be taken and repeated violations can lead to termination of your event.
• The last shuttle bus should leave no later than 11pm.
• Guests staying in the house are aware of the houses rules as stated in your Airbnb policy and are expected to act accordingly.
• Event insurance is mandatory for the day of the event, recommended sites is eventhelper.com or wedsafe.com; please list Windrift Hall LLC as the additional insured. Evidence of insurance must be provided to the Venue no less than 5 (five) business days prior to the Event.
• Event set up and break down including cleaning will be arranged by the Guests. All rental items like tables, chairs and other equipment need to be returned to the pavilion.
V E N D O R S
Please find below a small selection of vendors who worked at Windrift Hall. These are just recommendations to help you in the process of event planning. You have the freedom to choose your own vendors at your discretion and you're welcome to create your very own dream team.
ALICIA ANN PHOTOGRAPHERS
FORGED IN THE NORTH
FREDA CORINE BANKS
LA BOUTIQUE PHOTOGRAPHY & MAKEUP ARTISTRY
DAY-OF-THE EVENT COORDINATION
On your wedding day, the main role of a Day- Of Coordinator is to ensure that your plans are carried out smoothly and to discretely handle any problems that may arise. They are the liaison with the venue, catering manager, decorators, entertainment, photographer, parents and friends. They pull the pieces of the puzzle together. With a capable Day-Of Coordinator watching over the details of the day, you can enjoy all the special moments without stressing. Not only do you want to relax on your wedding day, those closest to you should as well! Entrust your special day to a wedding professional with the experience and flexibility to handle any last-minute changes that may come up, so you can enjoy your celebration. You do the hiring of your favorite vendors we do the rest. Leave the details and coordination of your wedding day in the hands of our trusted team at Windrift Hall, who will connect to local vendors, help with staffing and insure a smooth flow of your special day. The All-Inklusive package includes the coordination, all others can add this service.
Costs: $900 for the day.
TENT & PARTY RENTALS
304 Water Street Rd Hudson NY 12534 | www.columbiatent.com | 518.851.9460
Cantele Tent Rentals
37 Bender Boulevard, Ghent NY 12076 | www.canteletentrentals.com | 518.822.1347
Events Unlimited Tent & Party Rental Co. Inc.
5 Tissal Road, Saugerties NY 12477 | www.eventsunlimitedpartyrentals.com | 845.246.7370
Big Top Tent Rentals
88 Grove Street, Cairo, NY 12413 | www.bigtoptentrental.com | 518.622.3353
New England Country Rentals - Furniture
info@NewEnglandCountryRentals.com | www.newenglandcountryrentals.com | 781.990.6000
Hudson Valley Vintage Rentals - Antique china and furniture
Tammi Basten | www.hudsonvalleyvintagerentals.com | email@example.com | 917.804.9874
Be Golden Farms - Rensselaerville NY
begoldenfarms.com | firstname.lastname@example.org | 518.662.4653
Farm to Table Catering from a wood-oven fired pizza truck
http://www.groundedny.com/ | email@example.com | 845.514.3432
Grounded Catering creates unique and delicious cuisine for events and celebrations in the Hudson Valley area. Led by Chef Linda Laestadius, Grounded Catering is dedicated to providing the freshest food, based on local, organic and bio-dynamic ingredients and a commitment to sustainability. She works with her clients to craft the perfect menu for each event, drawing on a broad range of culinary options, from cutting edge cuisine to comfort food.
Dana Johnson Personal Chef, Caterer
https://www.chefd623.com | chefD623@gmail.com | 518.943.3985
Chef Dana Johnson has been relishing food since 2000. For the last 12 years she has owned and operated restaurants in both Greene and Columbia Counties with her latest restaurant in Catskill, NY. She is now available to cater your special events with fresh farm to table cuisine from the Hudson Valley.
https://www.ordersimones.com | 518.687.3109
Simone's Kitchen, located in Coxsackie NY, is the first Mediterranean Bowl Eatery in the Upstate NY. Health is Wealth which is why they prepare food with all natural & organic ingredients. Oder online and they deliver fresh to our door or inquire about their catering options.
Main Course Catering
http://www.maincoursecatering.com | firstname.lastname@example.org | 845.255.2600
Main Course is a full service caterer who can coordinate all aspects of your wedding from customized menus, overall decor and coordination of your event. They have been voted Best Caterer in the Hudson Valley since 1994, a leader in the sustainable food movement, they use small Hudson Valley purveyors to provide the freshest local organic produce.
https://www.homemadehudson.com/ | email@example.com |
They love to throw a party. Every detail matters. From the food to the flowers, to lighting and the right music, and furnishings, their passion is in setting the stage for magic to occur. Home/Made Hudson is happy to host dinner and cocktail parties, brunch showers, engagement parties, special birthdays, rehearsal dinners and post wedding brunches.
Thoughtfully crafted food with local ingredients and flavors both accessible yet surprising, and clean yet complex. Serving some of the best treats on this side of the river. Especially suited for smaller gatherings.
Swoon Kitchenbar - Hudson NY
www.swoonkitchenbar.com | firstname.lastname@example.org | 518.822.8938
Farm to Table Restaurant in Hudson NY catered many of our beautifully presented events.
Dinosaur Bar-B-Q - Troy NY
www.dinosaurbarbque.com | 518.308.0400
Dino BBQ is the caterer of choice for most of our barbecue loving guests and they never fail to amaze.
Itsa Pizza Truck- High Falls NY
http://www.itsapizzatruck.com | email@example.com | 845.205.4270
Itsa Pizza Truck creates delicious and gorgeous artisan pizzas in his wood fired piza oven truck
https://www.graciestruckny.com | firstname.lastname@example.org | 201.543.4211
Favorite local diner in nearby Leeds NY serving all American classics made from scratch and cater events from their food truck.
Lil’Deb’s Oasis - Hudson NY
lildebsoasis.com | email@example.com | 518.828.4307
Creative tropical comfort food with an artistic and very ecclectic twist.
Hops Petunia - Kingston NY
www.Hopspetunia.com | firstname.lastname@example.org | 916.304.4571
Rock Steady Farm & Flowers - Millerton NY
http://www.rocksteadyfarm.com/ | email@example.com
Olive and June Floral Company
Johnny Herbert - Piano & Ukulele | www.johnnyherbert.net
TL Holloway - Authentic American Jazz Band | http://www.tlholloway.com/
C. Barbato Inc - Hillsdale, NY
Dumpster Delivery | 518.325.3331
www.garyshauling.com | 845.247.7365
GREENE COUNTY SOLID WASTE DISPOSAL
88 Plank Rd, Coxsackie, NY 12051 • Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, 7.30am – 3.30pm